what color bulbs in clear corner lenses - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what color bulbs in clear corner lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what color bulbs in clear corner lenses

i just put my clear corner lenses on i like them alot but i have amber color bulbs in them,i seen a camaro last night with clear ones they looked much better.
    eddy maclean

Put in the clear ultrabrights and let me know if they fry like they kept doing to me. ;)
    - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

Right now I have the clear bulbs in the for the turn signal and the amber bulb in for the parking lights. I forget to get amber bulbs before I changed the lenses and haven't had time to do it, I think it would look better if it was all clear but I'll get pulled over quick where I live for that.
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2093533\" target=\"_blank\">CarDomain Page</a>

Comment

I have the ultra white on the corner, turn signal is amber, it looks better than stock but definitely would look better all ultrawhite. Same old story though, cops love pulling me over, so i figure it would just give them another freaking reason to pull me to the side of the road. I say try it, I looks great.

Davy Dave
        94 Camaro AT 3.4L<br />Still working on something worth posting.

Comment

Superwhites here also. Check my site for pics of them with the DRL(daytime running light) Mod. Bright as hell
          James Stephens<br />Computer Network Manager<br /><br />Wings West GFX, RK Sport Spoiler, SS Custom Fiberglass Hood, Raven exhaust, Catz Headlight conversion, eibach pro kit, etc.<a href=\"http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/pimpjames\" target=\"_blank\">My car and my website :)</a> MY Car Domain Site &#0124;&#0124;

Comment

'Nuff said...
            E-mail: ibjanky@yahoo.com<br />AOL IM: IBJanky

Comment

just use the stock bulbs.....they are bright enough and i havent had any trouble w/ the pigs.

just a pain in the butt if you have DRL's....they dont look as agressive as the stock amber lights.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X