Clear corners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear corners?

I have a maroon 95 with a mesh grille and hood "vent" inserts. (cheap off ebay)

I love the look of the grille, but those ugly ol' amber corners are really sticking out at me lately.

My question is: are clear side markers ricey? I don't want my car to look like some of the freakshows I see crusing the 'bash here in town. (there's a firebird guy I would love to strangle)

In my quest for a nice looking car, I don't want to go to the dark side. I'm asking an opinion question here, so a simple "yes, they're ricey" or "no, go for it" will suffice.

On a side note, I can get the front ones pretty easy (and cheap) from ebay. Do you still have to make your own rear ones? (Glanced at that website, someone really ought to make them by now)

Little help?

-Brian
    Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

I don't think they are ricey. Here is a pic of mine:
    :D

Comment

Here's mine

Steve
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by TealV6:
        Here's mine

Steve
        <hr></blockquote>

DUDE! you have an itools account! FINALY ANOTHER MAC GUY!!!

I like the car too... and I have a pretty dumb question, maybe...

I'll probably keep the corners amber, just to avoid the fuzz. The other bulb HAS to be amber, again, to avoid the fuzz and here's my question:

Does anyone make clear-off amber-on LED lights that will fit in the light bulb socket we have?

I can get the LED's and I could probably work out the socket (maybe) Is there a call for this at all?

The advantage would be TOTALLY white/silver lenses until the bulb came on. The bulb would then glow amber. If I can get the intensity up high enough, and the LED's aren't outrageous, maybe I'll develop a kit or something... Hmmmm...

That is if someone hasn't beat me to it yet!

-Brian
        Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X