Removing Front Grill!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Front Grill!!!

Did a search...found the answer...went and TRIED it...and it still didnt work. Maybe im a wuss and i cant brake those 3 top most clips but i CANNOT get the grill off by just pulling it. Its GOING to break the Front fascia before it breaks the clips. Ive got SUPER STRENGTH clips or something. How the HELL do i get those nuts off without PULLING them!? The one i tried started to pull through the hole and that made me worry so im dumping the idea of pulling on it till it comes off. ANYONE got any suggestions?
    2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Heh... yea i know what you mean... You just gotta yank it like a mother...

Some of the clips you can kinda get a long screwdriver or something and pull out. You *might* be able to reach one or two from under your car...

Good luck...

~Brian
    NEW 2002 Onyx Black SS Camaro<br />M6, leather, T-tops, Hurst shifter<p>sold: 1999 Pewter V6 A4 Camaro

Comment

Yeah, just reach up under the car and pry off the clips you can get to, then hold the fascia in place with one hand, and yank the b*tch off.
      Kyle M<br />--------------<br /><a href=\"http://grdws6.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Trans Am WS6</a> (silver, A4) - lid, cutout, stage 3 shift kit, 12 bolt, vig 3200, tranny cooler, bmr sfc/stb, torq thrust ii. <b>12.688 @ 106.47mph -=- 1.756 60\'</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X