Firechicken Graphic? wat do you think? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firechicken Graphic? wat do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firechicken Graphic? wat do you think?

I am gettin g this graphic but i need to know what color to get silver or black? Give me your opinion. Thnks
    98\' Firebird, red, 16\" stock chrome wheels, flowmaster exhaust, 2 12\" sub,2 6*9, 2 61/2, red neon underglow, Dual slide display deck. Cold air supercharger<Its not made of plastic its stainless.

Oh and by the way my car is red
    98\' Firebird, red, 16\" stock chrome wheels, flowmaster exhaust, 2 12\" sub,2 6*9, 2 61/2, red neon underglow, Dual slide display deck. Cold air supercharger<Its not made of plastic its stainless.

Comment

cant go wrong with black or white. hmm for red not much really matches too well, id say go with black
      -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Old car was red. I was either gonna go with black rims, blackouts, etc. But I got a black car now. The plans for the red 3.4 are some white 30th. anniversary stripes. I'd say white, but silver could look good also.
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I think silver looks great on red... black doesn't do it for me as far as large graphics go...
          1998 Firebird<br />V6 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1</a>

Comment

im not a big fan of that..
            but it's your car!

I did however like the firebird hood graphics that FAD2BLAK had on his old hood.

That looked really good, check out his cardomain or website if you can find them.
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

black
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

It looks weird to me. First I think the flames on the ends are too far from the bird and/or the hood is too flat for it... I've seen other phoenix decals and liked them, but I'm not feelin' this one.
                2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Black.
                  -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

Originally posted by RicE-ter:
                    cant go wrong with black or white. hmm for red not much really matches too well, id say go with black
                    hahaha you should try orange THATS hard to match

go black
                    2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Go with black.

I think it looks a little wierd because it pulls your eyes away from the lines of the hood instead of accenting them, but if you like it have at it.

Comment

I'd go with black
                        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214</a>

Comment

siler. i like silver graphics on red firebirds
                          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

silver
                            RedlineVSix

Comment

thanks for the comments
                              i might either look for another graphic or get that one in silver
                              98\' Firebird, red, 16\" stock chrome wheels, flowmaster exhaust, 2 12\" sub,2 6*9, 2 61/2, red neon underglow, Dual slide display deck. Cold air supercharger&lt;Its not made of plastic its stainless.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X