Hockey stripes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey stripes?

Who makes the full length hockey stripes with the pin striping around it?

ebay has the best deals...imo
    sigpic

Comment

not ebay. go to www.3rdgendecals.com thats where i got mine.. pics in the sig.
      Dave:
      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

EXACTLY Thanks a Lot man

Comment

why does everyone put vinyl stripes on their cars? if you get stripes, which are usually ugly, at least get them painted on, not cheap decals.
          #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

yeah, you go ahead and pay that much for stripes to be painted on, the rest of us will stick with the substantially cheaper 3M stripes.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Ya havent you heard the more stickers you have the more boost you can run. or something like that right?

Comment

to each his own

Comment

the stripes i bought were 120 bucks and i put them on myself. to get them painted on.. it would have been at least a 1000 dollar job.
                  Dave:
                  00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Paint them yourself...I've seen someone with a green camaro on here who did a great job painting black stripes on his car...It's not hard, just pay attention to what the hell yer doing. And if it doesn't look right, then chances are it's not. As long as you know what it is supposed to look like in the end, you'll be safe.
                    #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

its not that easy dude. there is more to painting a car than just "being careful" for it to come out nice.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Dude, its not that simple of a process. There is a lot more to painting a car than you obviously know.

On my old '93 Dodge caravan that was white, I spray painted some black racing stripes on there. Taped them off, used newspaper to make sure there wasn't overspray ect. But I used spray paint [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] was it noticeable? Yes. Did it look good for what it was? Yes, but you really can't spray paint a camaro, it'd look too ****ty
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Painting stripes on takes skill and know how and is not something I would do with a spray can. If you want to use cheap spray paint to accomplish the job I would recommend just getting vinyl.

The person here with the green Camaro that had his stripes painted on had someone skilled and knowledgable helping him. Painting isn't simply pouring paint in a gun and spraying it over a surface. Even if you are careful, if you don't know what exactly to do you can get results that will show.

Comment

Originally posted by fenderman:
                            Painting stripes on takes skill and know how and is not something I would do with a spray can. If you want to use cheap spray paint to accomplish the job I would recommend just getting vinyl.

The person here with the green Camaro that had his stripes painted on had someone skilled and knowledgable helping him. Painting isn't simply pouring paint in a gun and spraying it over a surface. Even if you are careful, if you don't know what exactly to do you can get results that will show.
                            Exactly. Spraying color is a lot different than spraying primer. It WILL show if you do it improperly. It takes knowledge and skill to spray color on.
                            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

thanks fbody3400, i didn't know that...
                              no really, i use airless sprayers all the time. I didn't say rattle can stripes on, did i? Painting a car is not hard if you know what you're doing. I've painted several, and I paint million dollar homes...you just have to know what it is supposed to look like.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X