brighter headlights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brighter headlights?

i dont know if this is the right place to ask but theres always stuff about headlights in here... soo... are there any brighter headlights available for firebirds? i know there is for camaros but i've never seen any for firebirds
    1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Good question, are there any for camaros? I tried getting one of those xenon bulbs in my 97 camaro, but autozone only sells the whole light unit for my car.
    97 Camaro rs 3.8<br />Flowmaster catback<br />High flow cat

Comment

Originally posted by bret_xi:
      i dont know if this is the right place to ask but theres always stuff about headlights in here... soo... are there any brighter headlights available for firebirds? i know there is for camaros but i've never seen any for firebirds
      Brighter headlight?? do you mean HID? if that's what you mean, what's your budget? i saw many good HID kit on ebay ranging from 250 - 350. I don't have that kind of money to spend on my camaro right now so i bought some 8000k bulb yesterday. There are basically thousands of same bulbs with the same xenon description on ebay. So, it took me a good 2-3 hours of searching on ebay to find the one i liked(by checking cust. feedback). It was 35 bucks. I will actually make a post about it how they look when i get them installed..
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Ive been looking at doing a projector conversion with h9 bulbs. At 65 watts of focused directed light would be better than the 55 of general halogen.

It will be at least 150 bucks plus fabrication.

http://www.rallylights.com/hella/90mm_modules.asp
        Cardomain

Comment

Can't you just replace the bulbs with the xenon ones? What are the xenon conversions for?

I want to do that at least for my fog lights to give it a little more character, my color scheme is silver and blue so that would look good.
          97 Camaro rs 3.8<br />Flowmaster catback<br />High flow cat

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            3 weeks ago
          • LETZRIDE
            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
            02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X