front camaro inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front camaro inserts

i want to put some vinyl inserts in the camaro letter on the front grill. i want it to look like this grill

does anyone know where i can get these and how much they cost?
    '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
    Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

im not really sure, you could check brent frankers website, or you could just take your time, and tape off the letters and paint them in.
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I say buy them off Brent Franker. It's safer and faster than spray painting them.

[ March 07, 2006, 03:34 AM: Message edited by: gugdathug3 ]

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

brent is the best in decals. i have bought all mine from him. worth every penny, and he has great prices
        *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Definately go through Brent. Great deals and he's quick with delivery.
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

thanks guys ill shoot him an email
            '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops
            Flowmaster american thunder cat back, 2.5" magnaflow high flow cat, centerforce dual friction clutch

Car Domain

Comment

i just picked up a set off of ebay for $5

it is a 5 year vinal, so it should last a while.. i mean, if you think about it, it will still be fine in 2011... thats good enough for me.

Comment

i just emailed brent. he said for the front inserts, rear camaro inlay, and caliper decals it was only $25 with free shipping. i cant beat that price. hope to have that done in the next week or so
                '99 Camaro Y87 M5 T-tops

Car Domain

Comment

Originally posted by 99camaro-3.8:
                  i just emailed brent. he said for the front inserts, rear camaro inlay, and caliper decals it was only $25 with free shipping. i cant beat that price. hope to have that done in the next week or so
                  [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

nice

I would of went with him if i knew it would be that cheap!!

What payments does he take?

Comment

Originally posted by victimizati0n:
                    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 99camaro-3.8:

nice

</font>[/QUOTE]Pay pal, Money Order, Check. He's really good. I just placed an order with him, and remembered me from 2 years ago.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackMaro:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by victimizati0n:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 99camaro-3.8:

nice

</font>[/QUOTE]Pay pal, Money Order, Check. He's really good. I just placed an order with him, and remembered me from 2 years ago.
                      </font>[/QUOTE]cool, i may have to e-mail him, and ask him about the brake decals.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        1 week ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X