Xenon lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenon lights

I just got some smoke headlight covers for my 96 camaro. If any of you have them you know that you cant see crap with them on. I just had a foglight to go out. So i heard that the Xenon lights are really good and are alot brighter than stock. There is no need to replace the headlights cuz i wont be able to see anyways. I am thinking about getting Xenon fog lights so i can see at night. DO they even make fog lights for my car? also could i put normal headlights where the foglights are? Just trying to find a way to brighten things up.
    1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

You are supposed to take the headlight covers off at night because they are ILLEGAL once the sun goes down. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I have the projector beam headlight covers, and I still see great, and they look pretty sharp to I think

Comment

I didnt know they were illegal at night. I always left the ones on my truck on. I also live in Alabama and down here it doesnt really matter because no one enforces it. But as far as the Xenon lights go what do yall think about them? are they good and are they worth getting whether i have covers on or not.
        1996 Camaro -- SLP CAI, Motorvator TB spacer, MSD 8.5 mm wires, 180 thermostat, Pacesetter headers, Catco 3 in cat, TSP Rumbler, custom painted interior, 18x9.5 Z06 replica wheels, Nexen N3000 265/35r18 tires, - Best 1/4 mile 15.3@89mph

Comment

Well if they are the dark ones, yes, they are illegal at night because they block the vision of your headlights... Its a saftey thing ;)
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

xenon is ok wont work to good for fogs...no change...sorry

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X