Opinions needed on front lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions needed on front lights

I'm starting to think that the front end of my car really doesn't look quite right. I've got everything on the rear blacked out and then I've got my clear lights and front corners.

So I'm thinking about a couple things:

Whistler Mod

Black out clear corners

I was also considering blacking out just the outer halves of the front corners like this:

I know no one's ever done anything like that with their corners before...I'm just tossing a couple ideas around.

I guess I also have some reservations about doing the whistler on my car color. I dunno. What do you all think?
    1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Chrome halos, leave corners.
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Those clear turn signals really make your car look Sharp!

I think your car looks nice like that.
      1998 Rally Red Camaro
      Manual 5, T-Tops
      Ebony Leather Interior, Kicker Audio System

Comment

Actually you can buy clear corners that are half smoked like that on ebay.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          3 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X