Finally got some pics of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got some pics of my car

I finally got some pics of my car when it doesn't look like a dustball. If someone wants to host them for me or give me a place to host them I'll put them up. People can finally see my rims lol.
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

www.uploads.fakeleg.com

Comment

Sorry if some of the images suck my grandfather took them.

00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Sweet ride man!
        Dual chrome exhaust tips will be a sweet add on to your beautiful ride.
        NICE Pic's!

Comment

I used to have them [img]smile.gif[/img] but muffler and tips have to wait untill after I get the exhaust leaks fixed on the parts of my exhaust already put on.

Comment

Awesome car!!!

How did Homer Simpson sneak into the third picture??

[img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Thats me with glasses and a hat on lol. Get a good look because I think thats the only evidence I ever look that bad lol.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X