Look at my new XENON headlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at my new XENON headlight

yeah i just bought 'em from ebay last week cuz i was getting sick of halogens. I mean i was up for anything but halogen. so, i got this 8000k (made in Japan) xenon bulbs that are kinda too blue for me but it does emits more than enough light. Actually i think it emits more than my halogens. so take a look ....

XENON

XENON 2

XENON 3

btw this is temporary until i come up with the money for HID kit..... :D
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Ahhh!! My eyes!! I can't see anything
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

For lazy link people, like me.

Looks good.
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

thanks....actually it looks good ....i didn't liked it too much in the begining...but now i think it looks good....i am saving up for a HID kit...... :cool:
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Nice.. i like the third picture. Good Luck with the HID kit.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

sweet! to bad you can't do that with the firebird:(
            2002 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Silverbird2002:
              why not??? aren't firebird also used 9006 low beam headlight like camaro's..... :surprised: ....they don't use those "brick" type heavy square things (headlights) , do they?
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by Silverbird2002:
                Where is the Problem ?

<i><b><br />1995 Convertible - - JUICED <br />There´s a difference between living and being alive - <a href=\"http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler\" target=\"_blank\">www.CLC1.de</a></b></i>

Comment

Re: Look at my new XENON headlight

You park your car by the window , so you can keep eye on it? :)

Comment

Re: Look at my new XENON headlight

hey these look nice I just ordered some from ebay a couple days ago it comes with high and low bulbs and I ordered some for my foglights too because I bought black halo headlights and still wasn't happy with my lighting so mabye these bulbs will help. I just wanna know are they easy to install are do you have to get them professionally installed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                      New Site Hosting Issues
                      by FirebirdGT
                      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                      1 week ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      4 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X