Took Some Pics Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took Some Pics Today!

I thought i would share them with you guys. Tell me what you think.

Positive and negative comments more than welcome.

2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

everything is nice, i just dont like the wheels
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

looks good. are those 077's 16's?

in my opinion, while they look better than stock, you could find some wheels that set your car off a lot better.

car looks really good though. nice work.

how far is crystal lake from st louis?

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

i agree on the wheels, they suck. They were on the car when i bought it so i had no decision there. They are 16s unfortunatley.

Crystal Lake is a Northern suburb of chicago, so its a kind of far, but im attend Western Illinois University in Macomb, Illinois which is a lot closer.
        2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

very nicely done. i really like your car!
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

thanks dmw, i would be lying if i said yours isnt one of my favorites on this site.

Comment

is it me or is the hood a little off on the left front. love ur car though. takes those tops off

Comment

ditto on the hood, i like the xenon front end with the wings west or "stock" gfx...... im doing that....

Comment

I like the 4th pic

Comment

from what i can tell nice car bih and agreed c5 18's all the way around would look sweeetttt, and it loks like th hood is off to me also was it in a wreck or a small fender bender of some kind dunno what else would throw it off, i know mine was in a wreck but big woop it runs, lol, very nice car!!!!!!!!

Comment

Some flashier rims and halo headlights to match that crazy front bumper would make things fit much nicer. It is coming along very nicely though.

asdf1234 gives its TWO THUMBS UP!
                      -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Yeah i had a fender bender a while back. Thats why the hood is off.

And rims are in the works for early next year hopefully. i appreciate all your comments, it makes me want to move the car further along.

Comment

Looks real good, nice pics also. :thumbs up:
                          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

thats a hot car...i think c6 rims would look the best
                            1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

yea thats definitly a sexy car. good job with it man

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X