No announcement yet.

All Opinions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude, if your like..."d" your rims, then keep them. dont worry about what other people say. ur car is awsome, but i would have to say that the headlight covers r a litte too much. the lights r a part of the camaro look and i think if you took them off it would look better
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

What have you gotten pulled over for the past 6 times?
      </font>
      1. 3 times for not wearing seat belt(easy to see with top down.</font>
      2. Once for a neon license plate(just got car and didn't know better).Replaced with chevy bowtie brake light frame.</font>
      3. Registration didn't go through.Nosy cop punch in my plate #.Had to pay to get towed home.I rode with tow guy around corner,had him drop the car then I drove home.Took care of problem yesterday.</font>
      4. Another nosy cop punch in #'s and saw the car was registered blue(original color), right after I got the paint job.</font>
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic</a><br /><br />Interest:Sports,Cars,Sport Cars,Sports with Cars in them, and using my Car to Sport(obselete meaning) in.

Comment

Those rims just made me sterile.....

Z06's and some nice brakes would look sweet on there...

Comment

Zell, your car is very flashy. You are making yourself an easy target for cops. I do like your hood... I just don't like yellow man. I feel it's too damn loud. I think if you got rid of the rims and the head light covers it would look A LOT better as well.
          \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

Alright I love your car! The hood is awesome and soon I am planning on getting one.. The yellow looks really good, but like mostly everyone said the rims arnt lookin real good. I say sell them and get some nice Z06 rims or something like that.. Also the tail lights I dont like if you would go back to stock with them and black out all the lights that would look awesome! Since you have the black top they would look really good. Also I have been to your site and I was wondering if its possible to get some bigger pictures of the car? I really want to see how that hood is.. Thanks
            Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

Wish I had an easy way to get good pictures. I've got a VERY old model digital camera that doesn't take good pictures. The pictures on my sight had to be taken then developed. If I have to take pic's of somethin else soon I'll be sure to save a few for the hood. But basically the hood is as it looks. Underneath it goes up at the scoops to allow room for an airbox. The scoops come closed and are still closed on my car,just painted black for now.
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic</a><br /><br />Interest:Sports,Cars,Sport Cars,Sports with Cars in them, and using my Car to Sport(obselete meaning) in.

Comment

To tell you the truth, I admire the work and money you put in to the car, but you kinda overdid it. The car doesn't flow anymore. You have Way to Much going on, in the front. Personally not a fan of the wheels or the wing. But the wing can stay.

Suggestions:
                </font>
                • Keep the stock Clear lights</font>
                • Clear the turn signals</font>
                • Clean Billet Grill</font>
                • Boyd Smoothies</font>

Here is what I think your car should look like.

[ March 23, 2004, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: PewterBird ]
                Cardomain

Comment

NICE CAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT, JUST NOT THE RIMS.
                  THOSE PIC ABOVE LOOK BETTER.
                  BUT REST IS GOOD.
                  -Paul-<br /><br />03 Lancer Evolution VIII<br /><br />1998 Camaro M5 - Traded

Comment

Way too much for me... I give it all a thumbsdown... But if you like it, Then keep it up!

-Justin

P.S. In general, it's the front.. just too busy.
                    <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/drkmind11\" target=\"_blank\">2000 Red Firebird Coupe, A4.</a></b> ((3.42 Gears, LSD Stock))<br />Details: 3\" Edelbrock Exhaust, 3\" Catco Cat,160* Thermostat, 8% Tint, TA Chrome Wheels, Viper 550.

Comment

That photoshop looks awesome!
                      Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

SAAAAAWEEEEET!!! [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

[ March 23, 2004, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: San-D ]
                        1998 V6 Midnight Metallic Purple Firebird<br /><br />The time has come...for everyone to clean up thier own back yard...before they go knockin on thier neighbors door!

Comment

First off, I completely respect the work that you've put into your car, it's very unique for sure. However, I personally hate the car. It is an embarressment to what american sports cars are all about. The car is no longer sleek, intimidating, or very functional. The wheels belong in Compton, the hood belongs on a Trans Am, and the handle(wing) needs to go back to Japan. With the exception of the headlights and corner lenses, the yellow would look sweet if the car was lowered and had different wheels. Anyway, thats my 2 cents. I think you did a great job if that is how YOU LIKE camaro's to look,but never change it because of what others say.
                          Later, Travis :cool:
                          2000 Sebring Silver Z28 M6<br />Jet-hot lt\'s,!cats, Hooker aerochamber,slp cai,mti lid, slp ss hood-spoiler-cme,eibach springs,bmr control arms & relo. brackets,bmr adj. phb,slp sfc\'s & stb,b&m ripper,Z06 wheels, Nitto 555\'s, and much more

Comment

Well thanks guys. It's fun to hear diverse opinions for a change. I get tired of hearing the same old "Nice Car" line.

Comment

whh the sliver don't flow at all IMHO, ater seening that photo shop,

black out the turn signals and tail and head lights then it will flow great, my 1997 looks 400 times better with the headlight covers on!!!!!

i just need to find rims.......
                              www.turbov6camaro.com
                              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by TMGSIX:
                                First off, I completely respect the work that you've put into your car, it's very unique for sure. However, I personally hate the car. It is an embarressment to what american sports cars are all about. The car is no longer sleek, intimidating, or very functional. The wheels belong in Compton, the hood belongs on a Trans Am, and the handle(wing) needs to go back to Japan. With the exception of the headlights and corner lenses, the yellow would look sweet if the car was lowered and had different wheels. Anyway, thats my 2 cents. I think you did a great job if that is how YOU LIKE camaro's to look,but never change it because of what others say. :cool:
                                ditto
                                \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X