removing black around headlight????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing black around headlight????

ive got a white camaro an ive seen them with tha black from around tha head lights removed or painted white, i think it looks really good an want to do it to my car, so i was wondering if i could remove that black sticker an if i did would it be white underneath it?
    97 Camaro 3.8 5 speed<br />Cat Back <br />SS rims<br /><br />Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

do you mean the black rubber??? that should stay on...
    #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

I got ya, hes tring to do this right?

Should just be some screws might have to pull bumper to get to them i dont have that bumper.

Comment

I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A STICKER. i thought it was painted on

Comment

Yup thats exactly what i want, so does anyone kno if that will come off and have paint under it or does it have to be taken off an repanted?
          97 Camaro 3.8 5 speed<br />Cat Back <br />SS rims<br /><br />Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

Comment

what you are seeing are cars that have been repainted and they opted to paint that portion to match the body color. usually it is masked when you paint the front clip, but they have repainted it white.

its not a sticker.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

lol yah my badd i looked closer an i guess its not, well thanks fer tha help, i think i might hold off on that an do a 98-02 front end conversion hopefully this summer

Comment

Be cheaper to paint it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X