Black Powered coated ZR-1 Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Powered coated ZR-1 Wheels

Im looking to put the Black ZR-1 Wheels on my 96 RS...has any1 put them on? with the 17x9.5's in the front and 17x11's in the back....just wonderin if there was rubbing or anythin like that

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

i got them on my car check out my site and see what they look like
    2001 Black Camaro<br /><br /><br />I have no clue how i beat you.....maybe your car is slow.<br /><br />Whisper lid, SSRA, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound 3\" Cat, SLP Loudmouth, BMR strut brace, black ZR-1 rims, Xenon kit

Comment

Do u have 17 x 9.5's on all fours? ur car looks awsome tho

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

I have the 17x11 in the rear and 17x9.5 in the front.

Depending on what offset you get... I had to bash in the inner side of the fenders with a hammer because of clearance issues, but besides that it's fine.

If you are dropped, you may need to roll your fenders.
        AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

hey xjarayax do you have any pics of your car?
          hey Camarov62003 do you have any more pics of your car from the side?
          I was thinking about powdercoating mine black and leaving the lip polished and i want to see different black fbody's with them on.
          1996 Chevy Camaro SS<br />#67 of 2,410 made that year with the slp package<br />Street Lethal Fbody Association Member<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cars-on-line.com/97cam11475.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cars-on-line.com/97cam11475.html</a>

Comment

I don't have any good pics, nothing out of the garage.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/xjarayax

Couple pics there... but nothing great.
            AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X