Check out my new racing stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new racing stripes

Check out these pics and tell me what you think. I just painted them on last night at our shop, real paint, not vinyl stickers.

I know it is still dirty, but I dont want to wash it until the paint totally cures. The front end isnt done either, the lower front valance comes in this week and I will paint that and put it on too. Just curious what you all thought of the stripes.

http://photobucket.com/albums/e40/Sh...t=S4010027.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/e40/Sh...t=S4010026.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/e40/Sh...t=S4010025.jpg
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Looks good, I like them on the roof. Most people don't go on the roof though...

[ March 15, 2006, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Fbody3400 ]
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

red x's dude.... red x's

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

looks good.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        Or this

Comment

The roof was a royal PITA!! Most people dont do the roof cuz they have a conv or TTop. The way the car is shaped doesnt allow the stripes to flow evely from the hood to the roof and onto the rear hatch. Look close and you can see the stripes are angled just slightly so they look uniform over the whole car.
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

eh i wouldnt worry too much about it. most people arent looking at the car from the top anyways.

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

i like em...id paint the inside of the lights black...too much white IMO

87 Firebird RIP
              96 Camaro RS RIP
              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

looks good, get black C-A-M-A-R-O fill ins next. i like hard tops ( mine is to )
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

to tell you the truth, i didnt even notice how the stripes went on an angle on the top until i read what you posted about them. i think it looks good. paint the headlight sills and CAMARO inserts would complete the look IMO.

Comment

I plan on getting the CAMARO inserts, rear blackouts and front turn signal blacktouts too.

I dont want to paint the headlight area black again. I talked it over with the painter and he and I both agreed that it cleaned up the front end. I was originally going to do the black but he talked me out of it.
                    sigpic
                    1997 Camaro RS A4
                    2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

erggh i hate 93-97's with that area painted!! on your car with blackouts and your stripes and a new front gfx, would Look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The stripes look nice, but the car could use a little work. I would first put the front gfx kit back on or take off those clips, clear corner signal lenses, maybe paint the hood inserts white, definently add some black C A M A R O lettering, ughh i hate those tail lights but the stripes make them a little look better. Anyways, keep up the good work!

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

This car is far from done. The gfx front valance is on the way. Once the body is done I am starting on the motor...
                          sigpic
                          1997 Camaro RS A4
                          2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

looks good, i like it when it has the extra pinstripe on the outside of the stripe.

The top of the car does look a bit odd but like u said its hard to flow evenly, and it still looks good.

Good job!
                            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Very nice and clean.
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X