No announcement yet.

Fake- Purge idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock paint is rated at 500degrees, a little flame wouldnt hurt it if you didnt shoot it directly on the paint. Thats why your paint doesnt discolor in the summer, when the sun can make your hood over 200 degrees to the touch. As far the fake purge, i think its a good idea if you dont want nitrous but want the cool purge effect. I plan on doing something similiar on the gtp, just because theres a big difference between $150 and $1000 for a nitrous setup
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Alot of people purge nos out of their nostrils. If you don't have nos.. you don't need a purge. Btw, tint, stereo and blackouts aren't ricey unless done to the extreme or unprofessionally. But if you would like to put the fake purge on your car you may want to think about the eletronic BOV sound as well, and some neons oo and maybe a spoiler on your roof that would be cool too. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
        But if you would like to put the fake purge on your car you may want to think about the eletronic BOV sound as well, and some neons oo and maybe a spoiler on your roof that would be cool too. [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]
        :D dude you just laid out the plan for my gtp
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Nah, if you want flames - do em right, do em out the exhaust. [img]smile.gif[/img]
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

do it!!!

Comment

heres what you do ten dolla purge you go to office max or some computer store and buy a can of commpressed air for cleanin keyboards and then go to a pet store and get small air tubing and then tape the tubing on the end of the hard tube that sticks in the can and then run the tubing to the top of the hood by the window and hot glue it down and once thats dun pull up to a stop light with a ricer up next to you and turn the can upside down and pull and watch there eyes [img]smile.gif[/img]
              1995 Camaro 3.4 M5 - Project<br />1998 Camaro 3.8 A4 - Daily<br />Aim:V6OnSpeed<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/576233/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/576233/1</a>

Comment

However, I do think that is illegal in almost every state, spare for car shows and such, don't quote me on that, though.
                So move to South Africa, I bet this is great at car shows! Hot Import nights here we come! [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812...e.thrower.car/
                95 Camaro 3.8L Y2K motor <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/coriya71</a>

Comment

they sell fake purges already, using C02...

check ebay, i know they are out there...

btw, they are so stupid. its such a ricer mod. why not just route the purge out the side of your car and "shoot C02 under your opponents car and have it suck into their intake, and you win the hole shot racing and you win the race!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X