Some Pics of the TA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Pics of the TA

Not anything special, just some pics now. I'm guessing most of you didn't see this thread http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=5;t=009567

Reflection from my brothers car after he just waxed it.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

what does your hatch say? all i see is kill [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] i dont think ive ever seen those rims before, i kinda like them ,not bad at all.
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

i love the way aftermarket exhausts look on T/As.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

haha it says gnarkill

Yeah, i tried to get some good pics of the tips. I'll get a good one sooner or later.
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Yeah that exhuast looks nice, my favorite part of the trans am is the hatch...

Nice car, looks like it could use a good wax, but so could mine.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
            haha it says gnarkill

lol..awesome [img]smile.gif[/img]
            <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Nice T/A. Some black rim's would def. set it off, do it! Black and orange always reminds me of Halloween. I'm sorry to hear about your friends firebird, thing look's nice. I'm actually looking at one right now around by my neighborhood with some quarter panel damage and same paint as your friends'. Anyways, keep up updated on your mods.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

WTF is gnarkill?

btw red still owns all.. :D ;)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

Sorry, but if you look in the 3rd picture down, you'll notice t-tops and T-tops pwn all.

Comment

hardtop &gt; ttop

red &gt; all

T/A &gt; COmero

anyways what kind of wheels are those? and wtf is gnarkill?

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

The wheels are American racing, came with the car so I have no clue what "model" or series they are. I didn't really like them at first, but they look really good in person.

gnarkill is bam margera's band, but i just think its funny to have on there [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

nice wheels man. very nice T/A
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2287597

:( SOLD! NO LONGER A CAMARO OWNER :(

Comment

oh okay lol.

i like those rims. what size are they?

Follow me!
                          Or this

Comment

17 X 9

Comment

nice t/a. Great looking wheels

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X