painted my rims gold---any thoughts? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

painted my rims gold---any thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed - like it much better with the polished lip. Sorry, sounds like a bit of work but definitely worth it IMO ~ rhodey
    \'01 Camaro Vert ~ Black on Teal (but Mean Green in the sun)

Comment

Not my taste, but you did a nice job painting them.
      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

They aren't bad, I came in here expecting a good laugh but they turned out nice.
        \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

Originally posted by Camarorulz:
          Not my taste, but you did a nice job painting them.
          <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Comment

I need to do something with my rims. I have crap on them at looks almost like gray dried up gum and it wont come off with cleaners. I took some sandpaper to it but it didnt help that much.

I think I will just sand them down good and paint them, I don't know what color though yet. Maybe I'll do with black and do a polished rim.
            \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              5 hours ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              1 week ago
            • LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X