I hit a car while pulling into a parking spot :-( pix - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hit a car while pulling into a parking spot :-( pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hit a car while pulling into a parking spot :-( pix

Luckly Im already planning to get it painted, already got a new front bumper, and fendors go for like 70 bux including shipping on ebay.

and the car i hit, i hit its back driver wheel, did absolutly no damage luckly.

first time somthing bad has happened to my car out of the 8245285235235235 give or take a few times, that its been my fault.

At least no one was hurt. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

id be pissed lol...not much u can do when its your own fault tho...but hey sh!t happens, nothin to serious
      94 Pontiac Firebird-V6<br />-NxWetKit,RamAir,MSD Dis4, Coils,&Wires,DynomaxExhuast w/testpipe,NittoDR\'s&DunlopSPort5000s,17\"CrEagleAl loys,TransgoShifKit/VetteServo<br />91 Jeep Wrangler-5.7 Chevy350<br />-6\"ProComp SuspensionLift,M/T BajaClaws35x12.5,& more goodies

Comment

that doesnt look TOO bad... i hope its not too expensive to get fixed. but yeah v6 firebirds right, stuff like that is going to happen...

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I did the same thing, but my crack was from the turn signal down...
          d@mn hooter's little parking spots!

Comment

I backed into my garage and had a nice size dent and a scratch on the side of my car:( But we are human and this stuff happens to everyone!
            Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

You suck at driving. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I backed into a parked car at my job. So what did I do. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] I heard rumors that I was the suspect but nobody approached me. Luckily I had to take my car to get it painted yellow at the end of the week.
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic</a><br /><br />Interest:Sports,Cars,Sport Cars,Sports with Cars in them, and using my Car to Sport(obselete meaning) in.

Comment

I drive like an old lady in parking lots... i almost backed into my friends car one day though. LOL
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/maleet\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Silver Firebird</a> <br />Basic mods... nothing real special but it sure looks good!<br /><a href=\"http://www.maleetpobanz.com\" target=\"_blank\">maleetpobanz.com</a>

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] were you tryin to be paul walker [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

yes heard this, a guy in scooter hit my car,my car was in the parking lot,

Comment

You hit someone elses ride and then just drove off..... I don't want to flame.... but that is spineless....

Comment

Originally posted by Zell:
                          I backed into a parked car at my job. So what did I do. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] I heard rumors that I was the suspect but nobody approached me. Luckily I had to take my car to get it painted yellow at the end of the week.
                          [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] remember, what goes around comes around

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by wantmorepower:
                            You hit someone elses ride and then just drove off..... I don't want to flame.... but that is spineless....
                            why dont you read the post clearly before posting

heres a quote for ya
                            "and the car i hit, i hit its back driver wheel, did absolutly no damage luckly."

You telling me you would leave a note if you did absolutluy no damage? gimmie a break. I hit the wheel going about 3 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by wantmorepower:
                              I believe he was talking to Zell
                              \"I\'m going to torment you beyond the end of time, and hit you with a steamroller!\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X