White/Silver face gauges....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White/Silver face gauges....

Thinking about ordering a silver set from MacEwen for my car, I was a bit torn between white and silver but I think the silver on my silver car would look pretty good. Anyone have any pictures of these?

Also, (a very basic question I am sure) they carry the 120MPH speedo, but would a LS1 150 over lay work as well? I think I remember reading that the tach would be off, but I am not sure. :D

Originally posted by hawgs:
    I think I remember reading that the tach would be off, but I am not sure. :D
    The tach is off when the whole gauge cluster is swapped out for a 150 MPH one. It shouldn't be off for just the over lays. Are there any differences between the 120 MPH and 150 MPH besides the speedometer?
    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

mph spacing is different
      ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by jc Kyle:
        mph spacing is different
        After looking at a better install guide i can see how that is true. Hmm... maybe I will look for an LS1 gauge cluster. How off is the tach?

Comment

The tach will be about 50% off I believe. You can get a Dakota Digital Tach SGI-8 to fix the problem.

http://www.dakotadigital.com/Detail....rtNumber=SGI-8
          94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

hmm... not sure if its worth having the 155 MPH speedo, looks like it is gonna be a lot more expensive for something I dont need

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X