spoilers and hoods, which do u like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoilers and hoods, which do u like

hey, which hood do you guys like? i just got hte SS hood for my car but my car is still sitting at the shop from getting in a wreck, also which spoiler would u guys go for if any at all....i just got the wings west commando spoiler, go ahead and say its rice but i like it :cool: what appearance mod should i do next? so far i have the hood and spoiler, its lowered 2inches...and ive got some eagle 16x8s wrapped in falken rubber. im not sure what to do next besides tint the windows
    hey man, is that a z28 or SS?<p>~dont be so hoe style<p>SS hood ,WW commando spoiler, 16x8 eagle rims, falen rubber, two chamber dynomax muffler with 2.5 in. dual chrome tips, high flow cat,cold air intake, H&R springs(2 inch drop)kenwood deck, infinity kappa 6x9s,bostons 6\'s, rockford 600.4 amp, rockford hx2 12. altezzas, clear sidemarkers, shaved trunk(key hole and camaro embossment), piaa lights, cutstom red/black interior, reverse indiglo guages, mroe to come....

I do agree, the spoiler IS rice. Why not go with the SS spoiler..? It's much cleaner and won't look out of place.
    Mods you can do are Tint and Decals/Fill-ins. I can't think of anymore unless you want to remove your grill.
    <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Yeah, I have the SS spoiler and I love it, Now I just need a hood.
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Why not take off the stock spoiler when you put the cammando one one(weird idea)

why not do gfx next? what year is your car? :D
        Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by wolf:
          Why not take off the stock spoiler when you <hr></blockquote>

Its one piece you do take off the factory spoiler.
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Blue Flame V6:

Its one piece you do take off the factory spoiler.
            <hr></blockquote>

oh,opps I didn't know [img]redface.gif[/img]
            Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

SPOILER

HOOD

Comment

Hood: I like the Ultra-Z from SLP.

Spoiler: Either an SS spoiler, or the RKSport Roadster spoiler... which looks rather right IMO.
                Kyle M<br />--------------<br /><a href=\"http://grdws6.netfirms.com\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Trans Am WS6</a> (silver, A4) - lid, cutout, stage 3 shift kit, 12 bolt, vig 3200, tranny cooler, bmr sfc/stb, torq thrust ii. <b>12.688 @ 106.47mph -=- 1.756 60\'</b>

Comment

I like the Z-roc hood or the SS hood.
                  Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

I personally like the stock SS hood and spoiler. i'm planning on putting that on my car when I get the spare $$$.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X