A mod you DONT recommend..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mod you DONT recommend..........

I just recently purchased Firebird and have many mods I want to do to it. I was just wondering what mods arent so good.
    What I got you got to get and put it in you.

since this is the appearance forum i assume you are talking about appearance mods i dont recommend...

20+ inch gaudy chrome wheels
    altezza tail lights
    large wings
    excessive use of stickers or too many different colors
    tire flies
    chrome fender flares
    reflective tint

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

the tires that poke out the side look like crap also, and what ever you do, do not put a v-tech stick on your car...lol..seen it, laughed and moved on...lol
      Mods List:FREE ram air mod,FREE air lid smoothing mod,Air silencer removal,K&N Filter,Magna Flow Exhaust. cat delete, 3.42 + lsd.2600 stall tc,alto red eagle complete tranny rebuild.

Comment

your best bet is to run your mods by the board here before you get them.

youll get plenty of opinions.

Comment

Even better is to search -- there are many folks who have been your shoes about most mods before you. Now, surely you'll have a unique combination sometime that warrants a big question ... but keep us updated and good luck.
          -Rob
          <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X