Decided on SS hood on my 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided on SS hood on my 94

I bought some 35th SS stripes then noticed after that that the pre 98 SS hood is differnt from the 98+. Its wider in the back . So I changed my mind on the stripes and was going to just put them on with my original hood like this members car

But Then he had his wreck and I noticed he got an SS hood

I emailed him to see what his plans are and he showed me this, I now have changed my mind . I already have wings west kit in my garage and I am waiting to get the SS spoiler in the mail. What you guys think of the stripes on a pre 98, I presonaly Think it looks a little better....

------

Also , anyone know where I can get that black piece you see in the middle of the SS intake part? I can only find it for the 98+, or will it fit the same?

I like the 96/97 SS hood better with the stripes like that...makes it looks a little less stupid. It always seemed like the 98+ scoop was the greatest, and this one was just a mistake along the way. :cool:
    \'93 Camaro, 3.4, A4<br />Yeah, it\'s slow. Whatchu got to say now?

Comment

right click on the pix with the red x and click properties, copy the link in there and paste it into your address bar then click go or hit enter

Comment

Where did he get those light covers for the front?
        <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

those are called pro beam from GTS
          if you get them, get ready for them to get stolen

I had a pair stolen when i was at the mall, bought another set and so far havent put it back on

Comment

what makes them so special for them to get stolen??
            Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by White95:
              what makes them so special for them to get stolen??<hr></blockquote>

rare, you cant find them anywhere, gotta order them

Comment

Looks pretty good on that car. But it has to look red to look right, cuz the anniversay is red. What color is your car?
                Several years ago I saw a red RK Sport ad with a red SS hooded Camaro shown at a distance with that black piece, not sure if they sell it though.
                1999 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Y87 Performance Package, Sport Appearance Package, Diamond Clears<br />Factory SS Hood, Free Ram Air Mod, Whisper Lid w/ K&N Air Filter<br />CarSound Cat 94009, B&B Tri-Flo w/ Quad Tips<br />BMR SFC, BMR STB, KVR Blank Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads<br />Black Painted Calipers w/ CAMARO Decal, 245/50 Dunlop SP Sport 5000<br />20% Rear 35% Side Tint, Red Reflective Inlays, Invincishield<br /><b>Young girls avert their eyes, weak men tremble, Ford dealers faint.</b>

Comment

getting car painted either sunset orange , or going all out and geting chromallusion ( one that changes colors)

not sure

Comment

Yeah, his hood looks like crap! Haha just kidding, the stripes are on and I have 1 pic of it. Look at my other post to see it.
                    95 3.4 A4<br /><b>Performance:</b> SLP CAI, Flowmaster 80-Series Exhaust, Catco High-Flow Cat, ADS Performance Chip, 160* Thermostat, TB-Bypass<br /><b>Appearance:</b> 35th Ann. Stripes, SS hood, Wings West W-type bodykit, Wings West wing, 17\" Chrome Firehawk rims, Chrome Inserts, Clear Corners, Decals<br /><b>Audio:</b>2 12\" Audiobahn Subs, 1400watt Audiobahn amp, Streetwires, Subthump custom box, Audiobahn door speakers, JVC headunit<br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/photo/86905013/106283184LzOzZC\" target=\"_blank\">New Pic</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X