Are Ebay clears good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Ebay clears good?

Ok guys i bought clear corners for my car on Ebay and was wonderin' what you guys thought of them. like do they leak or anything. preferably people with experiance can help me to find out. my car is sebring silver and i think it will look nice with the Chrome looking clears on it. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

eBay doesn't make their own brand of clear corners. It depends on what kind they are..and really it doesn't matter which brand..they all work the same.

They shouldn't leak if they are installed correctly.
    94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

i bought the clear altezza corners for the front bumper, they are exact replicas and they can be used as a replacements, thats what i did, they came with clear bulbs though so i had to buy yellow, they work perfecly, no leaks, and i think they look better then the stock yellow lenses.
      Red 94 Firebird: KIA<br />Black 2000 WS6 T/A: Parts for Sale

Comment

ditto ^^^
        <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

what auction&gt;?
          i keep seeing ones for "buy it now" for $23

is that it?
          are they front or back? or are the front and back the same?
          - \"So you have something to look at when you\'re talking to \'em\" - <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=296916\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=296916</a>

Comment

front. and yeah those are the ones. they look nice. and a good price too. you can get the back side ones too but they are like $35 on ebay. i don't know why. they are MUCH smaller then the front ones. oh well i guess [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
            2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

I'm getting them soon :D

Comment

different sellers sell different sets of clears at different times on ebay. where did anyone get the idea that ebay made their own brand of clears [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X