Trans Am wing on a Firebird??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Am wing on a Firebird??

Does anyone know what modifications are required to put Wings West's Trans Am wing (below) on my 2000 firebird?

I make a rich woman beg,<br />I\'ll make a good woman steal,<br />I\'ll make an old woman blush,<br />And make a young woman squeal...

well first you'd never to buy a hatch off a wrecked trans am and put it on your car
    AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

What do you mean; could you elaborate?
      I make a rich woman beg,<br />I\'ll make a good woman steal,<br />I\'ll make an old woman blush,<br />And make a young woman squeal...

Comment

buy a ta rear hatch, them buy the wings west wing and have it installed. that's it.
        2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />T-Tops, 3.42 rear gear stock<br />Mods:K&N Air Filter,Whisper Air Induction Lid, maf screen removed, raised air box, Kumho Ecsta 712 255-50-ZR16 tires, BMR stb<br />Mods not installed yet: FTRA, SLP Lsd/Differential cover<br />Near Future Mods: HPP3, GMMG 3\" Exhaust , 1LE Swaybars, Transgo Shift Kit, MSD-DIS-4 w/ Accel Coil-Packs, Turquoise Blue Neon Underbody Kit, BMR Adj. LCA\'s, G2 Sfc\'s & V-braces, Pacesetter headers

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ak74:
          [QB]Does anyone know what modifications are required to put Wings West's Trans Am wing (below) on my 2000 firebird?

I already send them an E-mail with that particular question. Lets see how long it takes for an answer.

According to them (http://www.wingswest.com/indexhtml.html)
          EMAIL:
          NOTE: We receive hundreds (no joke) of email messages everyday. We try and get back to everyone as fast as we can, but due to the volume we receive, it could take up to a week for us to get back to you. If you need immediate assistance please call our sales department and they will be happy to help you.

The best thing to do is to Call Wings West and ask them, they should be the right persons to ask.

I am also interested!!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, thanks JCM, post the answer when you get it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X