Pics of my custom CE Hood stripes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my custom CE Hood stripes!

I had a friend make me a set of custom CE hood stripes. These pictures arent very good but I will get alot more this coming weekend.

Gerry
    <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

uhh at least you like them..they look incomplete to me..like they need more flames on them..like on the inner wing on the bird..

Jeff W

Comment

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      They look good. I like em.
      It's good to see custom stuff on an F-Bod...not just the same old thing ordered out of a catalog.
      <b>94 Firebird, 3.4 V6, Red, M5</b><br /> SLP CAI, Accel 8mm Superstock Wires, Bosch Platinum +4 Plugs, Borla Exhaust, BMR Strut Tower Brace, 180* Thermostat, B&M Ripper Shifter<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/94bird\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/94bird</a>

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NBMA4V6:
          uhh at least you like them..they look incomplete to me..like they need more flames on them..like on the inner wing on the bird..

Jeff W
          <hr></blockquote>

Hey to each his own but they are just copies of the originals but with different colors.

To everyone else thanks for the replys.

Gerry
          <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

:eek: [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I like!! I think something coming off the other wing would clutter the hood over all. You should try get a pic or two from further away to see how it effects the whole front of the car. I like it alot!
            1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

Those look bad *** man, [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] something I would do if i had a firebird or TA
              Email: Preki1212@hotmail.com

Comment

Nice...That's exactly what I was going to do to my car. I was going to get the stripes from AutograFics, but they only make them in white (no two tones like those). I even taught about the side graphics. Did you install them yourself? Do you think your friend can make a set for me? It looks awesome.
                <b>2002 NHRA Trans Am</b><br />SLP Lid<br />SLP Loudmouth

Comment

My friend installed them for me too. Sorry man but this was just a one time deal on the stripes, I had to do a lot of begging to get it done.

Thanks for all the compliments. BTW I will post a pic from farther away sortly.

Gerry

Comment

Here you go.

[ April 22, 2002: Message edited by: Beastly TA ]</p>

Comment

Loks SWEET dude [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                      WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

i like them too...nice idea [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks good! Anyone done or have pics of a custom camaro stripe setup?
                          1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
                          1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

AutoGraFics.com has the 3-color version now. They can do them in any color combo. Just email Chuck.

Comment

Looks really good I like the one pic with all the neighborhood kids checking out your car :D
                              <a href=\"http://www.saintsworth.com/z06\" target=\"_blank\">\'02 Corvette Z06</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X