Changing stock t-top tint color to turquoise blue... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing stock t-top tint color to turquoise blue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing stock t-top tint color to turquoise blue...

I'm going for a ice blue/white paint scheme on my bird. I'd like to get the t-tops tinted a ice blue also. Is this possible to do to the stock t-tops or would I have to get new ones from gm un-tinted? Also, how much would this cost to do do you guys think?
    2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

My guess is you'd have to shell out the bucks to have the glass custom crafted withouot the darkl tint.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

i dont have t tops on my car but couldnt u remove the tint from the stock t top glass? and the put the blue tinting on?
      -Chris<br />2001 Pewter Camaro M5<br />Current Mods: NOS Dry Kit and a few others<br />N/A: 15.5@88.9MPH<br />N2O: ??? <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/jtusa69888</a>

Comment

yea there is blue tint. just need the old stuff taken off and the blue stuff put on. alot of rice rockets around here have it, usually on a blue car with white interior. just find a shop that does good work and can get the blue tint.

zack

Comment

Can't do that. The stock tint is sprayed so it isn't easily removed. You would have to polish it off the glass along with the black stuff on the glass. I had thought about mirror tinting mine but because of this I didn't...
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

The reason I am thinking of doing this is because I am going to get the pontiac, firebird, vents, flush mount rear wing, and side modling stripe all air-brushed ice blue/turquoise blue and wanted the t-top tint to match and not be black.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X