pulleys for 3.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulleys for 3.8

I was looking through some sites and they have these really good-looking billet aluminum pulleys for the LT1 with caps that go over them. They are primarily for appearance, some were for performance but that’s beside the point. Does anyone know if there are aftermarket pulleys for the 3.8’s that are for looks? I know that I’m going to get some idiot to respond and say something stupid, but all I want is a yes or no answer and if the answer is yes, point me in the right direction.

thanks [img]graemlins/toto.gif[/img]
    Nick<br /><br />1996 White RS

Absolutley positivly NOTHING :mad:
    it sucks doesn't it. But from what I have been told the 3.8 pulleys are already somewhat underdriven for increased power.
    1997 red 3.8 M5-Daily Driver<br />I/E, Magnaflow cat... <br /><br />1990 Talon TSI AWD-Weekend Warrier<br />Forged internals, Front Mount, SS valves, crower springs, -still under construction. Best stock E.T. 14.3@92--&gt;missing 4th doh!!

Comment

Absolutley positivly NOTHING :mad:
      it sucks doesn't it. But from what I have been told the 3.8 pulleys are already somewhat underdriven for increased power.
      1997 red 3.8 M5-Daily Driver<br />I/E, Magnaflow cat... <br /><br />1990 Talon TSI AWD-Weekend Warrier<br />Forged internals, Front Mount, SS valves, crower springs, -still under construction. Best stock E.T. 14.3@92--&gt;missing 4th doh!!

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by -red97rum-:
        But from what I have been told the 3.8 pulleys are already somewhat underdriven for increased power. <hr></blockquote>

thats what i have heard also, but i'm not really looking for something that will increase power, just something that will please the eye ;)
        Nick<br /><br />1996 White RS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X