runnin' lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• runnin' lights

i saw a firebird the other day with clear lights. and i asked myself.... ok it looks nice, stands out a little more.. so im lookin to take my orange ones out, and how the hell do i do it>? only thing i can see from underneath is well.... nothing at all. guess i need to jack'er up and do some investigatin'. has anyone else done it or considered it? can anyone give me some information about changing them?

thanks
    scottjust got my new wheels on, and im already lookin towards the future. sway bars seem to be the way to go. 32mm/21mm 1LE bars at LMPerformance are around 100 to 200 bucks. can anyone give some insight as to how they will help and if anyone can help with the install.

1999 firebird "liquid silver"(pics soon)
    t-tops
    raptor hood w/ram air
    k&N filter
    18 X9 evo's
    245/40zr18's
    - \"So you have something to look at when you\'re talking to \'em\" - <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=296916\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=296916</a>

I'm not sure if they're the same, but on my camaro I had to install mostly just by feeling around for stuff while looking at the ones I'm going to install to get an idea. Kind of a pain in the *** to do. It definately helps to have the ones your putting in a frame of reference. Cuz there were like 3 or 4 screws to take out. And it's a lot easier when you know where they are. Sorry if it's not much help. Just order the new ones and worry about installing after they show up. [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]
    - JT3<br />1998 Red V6 Camaro Y87 Y3F - J.E.T. Chip Stage II - Clear Parking Lights - Removed Grill - K&N - Whisper Lid - !FRA MOD - MAF Screen Removed - Pro 5.0 - Pacesetter Headers - Magnaflow Catback - 32mm Front Swaybar - And A System(bump bump)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X