"Camaro" letter inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Camaro" letter inserts

Are these a pain to install? I was just wondering before I decide to buy them. Thanks.

I installed them out in the driveway with some windex and a towel in like 10-15 minutes, and I am (try to be) a perfectionist with stickers. Pretty Easy. Get them from vinzdecals.com though, much cheaper than say RKSport, so if you do mess up, its only 10-15 dollars. Check my sig for pictures if you want.
    1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
    1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

it is very easy, i am horrible with stickers and can never get them on right. but these were easy, i got mine from firebatscave.com. all you have to do is clean the area, put a little water on the back of the decal so it's not stickey, then just get it positioned, and take a hair dryer to it. simple [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X