Zaino question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaino question

Heya, i just started my zaino love today [img]tongue.gif[/img] i did my first coat of z1, and then i jumped to z5 for my next coat. in 40 min when i buff off the z5, can i then apply z2, or do i have to wait?

Reg
    Black 1995 3.4L V6 \"<b>THE BLACKBIRD</b>\"<br /><b>Performance Mods </b> K&N Fipk, Hypertech Underdrive pullies, Accell Coilpacks, and wires, rapidfire plugs,180 degree thermo, 1LE Tranny Mount, Z28 Catback W/crome tips B&M Ripper shifter<p><b>Appearance mods</b> 2 1/2% Limo tint all around, Blacked out taillights, turn signals, and side markers, red PONTIAC rear Inlay, 98+ style centerplate bird and graphic<p><b>Stereo System</b>Panasonic Cqdf 800u head unit, 2 MTX thunder 280 amps bridged, 2 Cerwin Vega AI 12\'s on the rear deck, 6x9\'s in the rear sail panels, Monsoon Door panels With Memphis Audio 6.5\" Coaxials and tweeters, 1 farad EFX cap.

If you're not using ZFX then you can't apply multiple coats per day.
    You'll have to wait a day for it to cure before applying the next coat.

Also, make sure you use Z6 in between each coats.

~ The Sandman

Edit - email or IM me if you need anymore Zaino help : wcfoutsiders(@aol.com)

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: The Sandman ]</p>
    <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by The Sandman:
      If you're not using ZFX then you can't apply multiple coats per day.
      You'll have to wait a day for it to cure before applying the next coat.

Also, make sure you use Z6 in between each coats.

~ The Sandman

Edit - email or IM me if you need anymore Zaino help : wcfoutsiders(@aol.com)

[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: The Sandman ]
      <hr></blockquote>

The Z6 stage is crucial. Also, you need to wait, much longer than 45 or so minutes unless you have the ZFX. Make sure to post some pics of that clean ride when you get done. :D
      1996 Camaro (Black, M5, every option except Y87)<BR>Best ET/MPH: 15.18 @ 90.4 (2.094 60 foot!!!)<BR>-SLP CAI, Flowmaster Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch<BR>-1LE Aluminum Driveshaft, B&M Ripper Shifter, Hypertech 160 T-stat, Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace<BR>-Black Gran Sport rims (17 x 9.5\'s in front, 17 x 11\'s in rear) w/ Dunlop SP Sport 8000\'s<BR>-5% tint all around, nice beats<P>Not installed: Taylor Spiro wires and NGK iridium\'s, Comp TA R1\'s on stock wheels

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X