Gauges in CAMARO vents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauges in CAMARO vents

I was measuring around my dash today, trying to see the best spot to mount some gauges ... seems like I could fit some 2 1/16's in the CAMARO vents (I have a 97 (new style) camaro interior), with the horizontal vents. Seems like I could cut out the centers of a vent and mount them in the vent itself,, or remove both vents, cut out the center bar, cut out a panel from metal / plastic / mdf/ etc, and mount 2-3 gauges there and even a minivent.
    Has Anyone done this?
    And I might be able to get a 2 5/8 in the vents near the door.
    -Rob
    <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

i've seen it done before so i know it's possible

the vents should just pop right out

i saw pics at the appearance guide at fl-fbody.com but it seems that site is long gone

good luck

definitely post pics if you get it done, i'd love to add some gauges since my a/c doesn't work
    1996 Polo Green Metallic Firebird V6 3800 A4 - <i><a href=\"http://personal.bellsouth.net/lig/j/h/jhooks2/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">The Green Goblin</a></i>

Comment

you can put two guages in the cubby hole with some customization on the center console piece on the automatic. I have pics if you need to look at that. Maccanda did it when i bought his supercharger from him.

Oh ya i never used it and need to sell my car and the blower i lost my job in the lay off craze.

Comment

you can get a dual pod for the a pillar for $25 and still enjoy your air conditioning.
        6s.......under the hood or under the belt, they just dont cut it.

Comment

cough apperance, cough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X