FINALLY pics of the car lowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY pics of the car lowered

Here ya guys go. Eibach pro-kit with kyb agx shocks. You can see some before pics on my cardomain page in the sig.

2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Heres some older pics... i'll just pull them from cardomain for you to compare

Anyways, i love the new stance. Im just mad that i didnt get any pics sooner. A hi-flow cat is on its way this summer to finish off the exhaust for now, but on a more expensive note, my next large sum of savings is going into wheels. Any suggestions will be greaty appreciated, because i have no idea what i even want. It'll be awhile before i get them tho, due to saving for school, but none the less i will eventually get them.

Lets hear some opinions [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

I love that blue. What does chevy call it? is it stock?

Comment

Forgot to say I like the spring job. Got took up by the color. I have H&R's on mine. Did you measure the wheel well drop before & after to let us know the true drop?

Comment

LOL, & what did you paint blue in the driveway?

Comment

haha its called Navy Blue Metallic. It is a stock color. lol the blue in my driveway is from painting interior panels in my old car.. yea, i was that ricer before i got the camaro. Now i wouldnt do that to this car

No, i didnt measure the drop.. i wish i would have tho. Eibach calls for around 1.3" tho, and it seems to have settled at somewhere around that.
            2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

looks good. i too like NBM alot. where did you get your splash gaurds/mud flaps? i really need them with the new paint on the car.
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

SOLID CAR....looooks miiiiint
                Chris Lucas

Comment

Do you go mudding?
                  -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

haha lose the mudflaps, other than that looks nice.
                    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

his car is beatiful, why should he loose the mudflaps, its keeping his car rock-chip free. im getiting them as soon as i find some place that sells them. i just got the whole car repainted, no way in hell am i going to ruin it with rock chips.
                      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Lookin Good!!
                        Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

The mudflaps were on there when i bought the car, so i cant really tell you where to get them. I plan on leaving them on. They do a good job of keeping the paint clean down there.

Thanks for the great comments guys
                          2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

ah crap, thanks anyway. they do a good job though? thats what i want to hear. i really need to find some.

Comment

Yea, i've had my tires get pretty nasty from puddles and stuff but the flaps keep most if not all of it from getting on the body (depends how fast your going). But for the most part, their worth it enough for me to leave them on.

You could probably call a gm dealer and order em through them. Im sure they wouldnt cost too much
                              2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X