No announcement yet.

FINALLY pics of the car lowered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks sick...getting eighback lowering springs is in the next 5 mods to do to my car next...how is the handling improvment if any??....my car is low as it is right now with my 18's and 35 series tires...lowered me an inch over stock already
    Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

The handling was improved alot. Much less nose dive under braking, and less body roll around turns. However keep in mind i also have the aftermarket shocks too, which i highly recommend getting if your going to change your springs
      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

how much did you pay for the springs and shocks all together??
        Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

^ I second this. I was looking at the eibach springs/bilstein shocks package that was on LMPerformance.com for like $650ish. Also, did you install them yourself, or did you have a shop do it?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

I got the springs from ebay which ran me about 250-275ish with shipping. The shocks i also got off ebay, which was about 300. Me and my friends dad got the rear done by ourselves pretty quickly, but when we got to the front, it was going to be a major pita so i took it to the shop. You have to understand tho that i live near cleveland which = lots of snow = lots of salt. EVERYTHING on the front was so rusted that we couldnt do it. Ended up costing me about 500 for the shop to do the fronts (i aslo had some other stuff replaced tho which brought the cost up). But im guessing it would have been about 300-400 to have the shop do it. Really i think it was overpriced, but my dad insisted that i had that particular shop do the work, and they did a great job.

Basically your looking at around 550-600 for shocks and springs, and then i'd say at least do the rears yourself since its very easy, and if you need to go to a shop for the fronts.
            2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

lose the mud flaps and please polish your tail pipes.

looking good
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

yea yea i know polish the tail pipes lol...

this was just after a quick wash, no wax or anything. First wash this spring actually. During the winter i take it to a carwash so i can get the underbody washed to get the salt off of it.

dont worry, first nice day im home from school and she'll be nice and shiny [img]smile.gif[/img]

thanks again for the great comments
                2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

damn i got H&R springs with the same shocks and my car sits so much lower than that my front tire is like less than an inch from the fender. weird because H&R's are only supposed to be a slight bit lower than the eibachs.
                  1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

fabolous- do you like yours that low? i scrape pretty bad now everyonce in a while (usually just the plastic thing underneath) and im planning on eventually getting the Wings west body kit in the future. I dont think i could go any lower than i am now
                    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Anyone think i'd be fine if i put the w.w. kit on, or would it rub too much?
                      2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

i like the way it looks but it does suck having to be extra careful everywhere i go
                        1997 Camaro<br />17x9 Chrome SS wheels, SLP CAI, Magnaflow Catback,<br />High Flow Cat, Blacked out Lights, 20% tint, AUDIO: 1600W Kenwood eXcelon Amp, 12\" Kicker L7, 1 Farad Cap (Recently STOLEN),<br />H&R Springs and KYB AGX\'s,<br />Billet Grille

Comment

i would definitely go for it. From the pics its not that much lower than stock. I have springtechs on mine and I have NO wheel gap at all. It would be too low for me to drop a kit on it, but I think you would be fine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X