Tiny new mods: Excuses for some pictures... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiny new mods: Excuses for some pictures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love that car. why dont u fill in the license screw holes ?
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Sweet car Loochy! Extremely clean, i've always envied your car also. everything looks perfect..

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Beautiful!
        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

loochy very sexy car.... could u give me a link to where u got your ground effects??? been looking for some.
          2001 camaro a4 SOM vert <br />3800 series II <br />flowmasters american thunder <br />3.42 gears<br /><br />its not fast but i drive it like a natural beast

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs:
            love that car. why dont u fill in the license screw holes ?
            plate is required in missouri, its still on there from time to time.

Originally posted by $*Blake*$:
            loochy very sexy car.... could u give me a link to where u got your ground effects??? been looking for some.
            ground effects came from newwayautosports.net or .com or someting, its out of business now.

a before and after of the engine bay:

[ March 20, 2006, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

^ that is amazing. I going attempt to polish my alternator, ac compressor and Upper Manifold 3800 Series II hopefully this weekend if i doesnt rain.
              Wish me luck!

Comment

good luck, plan on it taking a while. the alternator takes forever. i think chet just tried to do his, just ask him.

Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Thanks Loochy. Yeah i've been talking to CHET about this for awhile. He is a lazy individual, im just joking CHET.

Comment

Wow, that looks great. Nice work. What kind of rims are those? I love the way they look.

Rob
                    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

thanks, they're eagle 185's. they don't make them anymore. at least i don't think so.

Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

So what you are saying loochy is that if its on your car, and somebody wants it, odds are they dont make it anymore ;) . Sweet ride man, it keeps getting better and better.
                        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

The Eagle Series 185 do look nice. I found them on the american eagle wheels website Eagle Series 185. I think you have to call tho.
                          BTW-how wide are your tires Loochy?

Comment

if anyone does know where you can get them, please let me know, i often have people ask where they can get them, and i have no answer.

ive emailed the good people at eaglewheels.com , but have yet to hear from them. note that is not the official AE wheels website.

www.AEWHEEL.com would be the correct site, and the 185's are no longer on that site.

the tires are 245's.

[ March 21, 2006, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]

Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

yeaaaaaa i was aware of that Loochy, it said so on the buttom. Anyways Man, i've looked everywhere. These rims are discontinued in most of the places i visited. I just emailed a couple of websites: 3800performance and voodooperformance.com and im still looking around. I'm actually interested in these wheels now! (but then again im interested in a lot of other items) the price for these are great but hard to find. I'll let you know if i find a company that sells them. Sorry for whoring your thread!

P.S. please go on aim sometime. I have a couple of questions about polishing, the rims and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
                                I think some chrome Z28 tips would end the back perfectly.
                                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X