hoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoods

im looking to buy the 4 inch cowl induction hood for my 99 but im not sure about putting the hood latch on the new fiberglass hood...or if i even have to do that,or do i just put on hood pins?... neone have ne idea

i have a carbon fiber SS ram air hood
    The shop did the latches and ETC..

I'm gonna take all that off and switch to hood pins
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

The aftermarket hood i bought came with spots for the stock mounting hardware. All I had to do was remove the latch assembly from the stock hood and put it on the new one, it bolted right up.
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i would recommend hod pins even if you install the latch
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

You can do hood pins solely and then ditch the latch mechanism. That's what I did.

g
          2002 Pewter V6 Camaro M5 <br /><br />Quickest stock-motor N/A V6 4th Gen F-body.<br />2nd Quickest N/A V6 4th Gen F-body overall.<br />mods: Gear, weight reduction, tuning <br /><br />Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827 60\'<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Comment

the only negative is a thief being able to disable your alarm. ahhh, what good is the stock alarm anyways?
            2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X