93-97 to 98+ Camaro tail lights...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93-97 to 98+ Camaro tail lights...

I know this topic has been covered MANY times before but my ADD and lack of search results has drove me to just post. I have read the install guide for doing it but I have some questions. First, is it easier or more trouble to get a harness from a 98+ and just plug it in, because I have one pending if need be. Or is there a way without switching out harnesses. I've had the tail lights for over a year and have not put em in. I just want to know the easiest way to do this - if it means payin up thats fine. Thanks a ton guys.

I'd rather rewire my harness than have to run lines down my whole car.

[ March 30, 2004, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Brett Garret ]
    <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

i think 1996-2002 are the same tail lights, or 1997-2002 i can't rember what year. you can put the light in the and put the bulbs you have in. the 97 and up have more bulbe i think but you dont have to chang the harness, it just lights up better if you do
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
      i think 1996-2002 are the same tail lights, or 1997-2002 i can't rember what year. you can put the light in the and put the bulbs you have in. the 97 and up have more bulbe i think but you dont have to chang the harness, it just lights up better if you do
      it is 97 up

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I didn't catch what you were saying viper. I'm tryin to figure how I can wire them up. The 93-96 harness wires up fine but lights up different. The 97-2002 fit fine but you have to run another wire the entire length of your car which sounds like a pain to me.
        <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Comment

i just tok the bulb out of the amber lense when i did mine
          -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X