Loochmiester!!! Got a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loochmiester!!! Got a question

Fellow missourian, I have a rotor that has rusted right. I saw you psot about your new painted discs and your before picture had your painted drums and ya boy liked it, only one of my drums is rust infected and wouldn't you know i....it's the new one from the dealer [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] But we know how that goes, the factory one is fine, and if I can get the ret off the other, then I'm going to paint them. Preciate' ya bruh
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Yeah, those things rust up pretty bad. I think im missing the question... are you wondering how to get that nasty rust off? I took it to a sandblaster. My dad owns one. That would be your best bet, just find someone who owns a sandblaster and blast all that stuff off the outside. Id actually bast both of them if you get a chance. (You might try sandpaper, but i dont think youll be able to get it all off with just that) Then i took some heavy duty high temp paint (it was made for bbq pits). You could probably use engine enamel also, but i dont know how well it would stay on the drums. Then put engine enamel clear coat over it to get a shine. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Preciate' it man, and yeah, that's what I was asking. I'm looking for a sandblaster as we speak.
      -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Cool, good luck finding one!

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X