Check out my 2000 Firebird on my cardomain page!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my 2000 Firebird on my cardomain page!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my 2000 Firebird on my cardomain page!!!

Check out my car domain web site. I just recently got ahold of a digital camera and went to town with it. I have been dying to get my car on the internet for sometime now. Seeing everyone else brag about their car made me sit up and take notice. Hey I have a nice car too and people should see it. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions, or if you dont like something I did let me know. Hopefully you all will like it but I know that won't obviously be the case. Jasons WS6 Poser
    2000 Navy Blue Firebird with Full Trans Am WS6 body conversion!!!

Nice work! I just dont think that you should have Trans Am badges on it. But if you call yourself a poser, i guess its ok.
    2001 Camaro A4<br />Maroon Metallic <br />Y87,Monsoon 500w,TTops<br />Appearance: Silver ZR1s w/ 275\'s<br />Intake: !Air Silencer, FRA Mod, k&n<br />Exhaust: 3\'\' Cat, 3\'\' B&B TriFlo<br />Misc: SLP Fan Switch, 1LE Boxed LCAs <br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mshapiro\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/mshapiro</a>

Comment

You've obviously spent a lot of time (and money!) on your car...and I'm sure you're really happy with it...so thats awesome man.
      Personally I wouldnt have tried so hard to make my 6 look like an 8.
      But putting that aside, its a cool looking car.
      If I passed it and saw it in a parking lot I'd think it was a WS6...so you accomplished your goal [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

Yeah I do get alot of bs from guys that own T/A's for having the badging and even the bumpers, hatch and hood, but I like the looks of the T/A better than the firebird/formula so I figured if I did the body I might as well do the badging.

Comment

nice! ultimate reverse-sleeper. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

it does look like you've put some time into it. very nice job.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

got to get rid of those pontiac gifs.

looks sharp except the trans am badges.

Comment

Heh yea...your page hurts the eyes my man
              Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

car looks great but those pontiac background things made me want to vomit...

nice looking car not a fan of hte badges but overall a nice car

Comment

Nice looking car..

Lose the badges,,and someone seemed to have wrote something on your rear window..you should wipe that off.
                  94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

get rid of the back sticker
                    Mike<br /><a href=\"http://www.my99firebird.gq.nu\" target=\"_blank\">www.my99firebird.gq.nu</a>

Comment

what kind of blackouts did u go w/ dude? I like how they look.
                      2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

Awesome car man, where did you get those white face gauges?

Comment

I have that sticker on the back of my window showing my car club off that I happen to run. I will be in the process of scraping it off soon I just have to find someone to make us chrome plaques first. As for the blackouts they are the AVS or auto vent shade brand. I scraped off the AVS that was printed on them. The white faced gauges I have are actually reverse indiglo gauges and I got them for a cheap price off of ebay if you are looking for a set of them they only cost me about $45 after shipping and ofcourse are an easy install since they slip right over you oringinal gauges and you hard wire them to your headlights. They have them on ebay all the time so keep an eye out for them. Also check out ProCarParts.com they may have them there too for a little more.

Comment

Good looking car. Your next mod should be the actual V8! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/677137\" target=\"_blank\">2000 White Firebird W68</a> <br />A4, LSD, 3.42 gears<br />Flowmaster muffler, Borla tips<br />TA Hatch, 17\" Chrome Firehawk Wheels

Comment

Nice Ride..deff. a lot of time and effort in it...I think *my personal opinion* if you have the T/A Badging all over you should back it up with performance...I'm thinking LS1 swap in the future ;) jejeje...regardless..nice job on the car...I like it :D
                              Check out my <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/401661/2\" target=\"_blank\">Domain Site.</a><br /><br />The man who laughs last, is slowest.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X