Check out my 2000 Firebird on my cardomain page!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my 2000 Firebird on my cardomain page!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude you need to either swap in an LS-1 or go F.I. (Turbo or Blower) so you can actually run with the WS6's. Having the badges with no horsepower = teh ghey!!
    2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Originally posted by intangibleassetmanager:
      LS1 swap, and your car will be cool.

Comment

I think that it's ok to make it LOOK like a Trans Am, because some people really do like how Trans Am's look (high spoiler, front bumper, gfx, and hood), but can't afford a Trans Am.

I, however, would never put Trans Am badges on my car unless I had full intentions of swapping engines.
        Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Wouldnt it have been cheaper and faster to just get a ws6?
          Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

Originally posted by Cam:
            Wouldnt it have been cheaper and faster to just get a ws6?
            not if youre an insured driver under 21

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Fatty!
              Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

god put an ls1 in it :(
                This revelation, is the death of ignorance...<br /><a href=\"http://www.quicktimeperformance.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.quicktimeperformance.com</a>

Comment

Nice T/A... o wait Firebird.
                  \'98 z28<br /> <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/a245/GreatSave9/?start=all</a>

Comment

holly molly when i first saw the first pics i was like, what in the hell is that ws6 in the v6 page. after looking all the pics, i saw a six pack stead of a 8
                    anyways pretty *** car i dont really care if you have all emblems and all that crap but to my taste they just look good
                    great job
                    i will be doing my front bumper some day
                    OH just for the record i have a ws6 emblem to
                    its your car and do whatever the **** you want with it [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                    and im thinking on an ls1 swap at my 50000mls

[ April 16, 2004, 04:26 AM: Message edited by: BAD BIRD ]
                    headers, high flow cat, slp loudmouth
                    powerdyne supercharger 6psi
                    GT2 cam. all done by myself :banana:
                    Hell yea

Comment

Normally I don't like posers, but that's a sweet looking ride.
                      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

gay, take of the trans am badges
                        ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Trans Am badging ruins the car for me. Its almost a little overdone, but not quite. Its not about adding parts from a WS6 or a trans am, nothing wrong with that, but when you outright pose as a WS6, even if it was an LS1, then its just plain stupid.

If you label yourself as a poser then I guess your content to be a poser. Says alot about yourself I suppose. Honestly I think people like you give V6 F-Body drivers a bad rep.

Cp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X