Help me out on rim ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out on rim ideas??

Hello everyone I am 16 and planning a visual project on my first car, which is a 98' v6 black camaro "stock". My plans include a Vizage ground effects kit which should be comming in the mail soon, a new paint job, and a new set of rims which I have not yet decided upon. My question to everyone is what kind of rims would look the best on my car?? So far the only idea I have is a set of black motorsport corvette ZO6 rims which everyone seams to think would make the car "too black" Thanks ahead of time for the input....

Whatever you decide, go with Chrome wheels!!! You can't lose.
    Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

well I have considered that but thing is I want 18's without a doubt, and don't want anything to stand out too much.........

Comment

Oh yeah forgot I do have an exhaust system taken from a z28, you know the rectangle tips, but so far that's all.

Comment

whoo hoooo anyone there?? yeah I could really use some help....yep still waiting.....

Comment

I like the idea of black z06s...

and honestly I think past 17s the rims start lookin gtoo big but not sure if it matters to you...

though most 18 in. vette rims seem to look ok...

I have painted zr1s if you click on my sig... my car is NBM, not black but dark.

You probably will want something else though [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

wow nice car...love the rims but I think ZO6's would look best on my car, expecialy considering the body kit I'm just trying to decide between black and chrome rims.

Comment

well tell ya what....if anyone can post some pics of chrome Z06's and black Z06's on a black camaro that would solve my whole problem....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X