f body rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f body rims

does anyone have dimentions and clearences on camaro rims. i like to design my own set of camaro rims i was thinkign 17X9 up frint and 18X13 out back. id need to kno the bolt pattern or if anyone kno where i can find a cad file (3ds lwo or similar not max) file on a current camaro or vette wheel. ill post some progress. ohh and if anyonw has any suggestions id love to hear em.
    I pledge aliegence to the flag that sits on the front facia of my camaro and to the Mickey Thompsons that make it stand two tires under torque indivisable

i dont think that a 13" wheel will fit in the back? i'm not 100% but i've never seen it. the most i've seen is an 11" in the back. the bolt pattern is 4 3/4" i think.

merlin
    2002 Firebird<br />2003 Yamaha YZF 600R

Comment

13" will fit...but stick out of the well and could impact the fender if the car hits a bump or is lowered. My wheels stick out slightly and used to rub the fender before I bought adjustable shocks and put them on a stiff setting.
      <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

hre makes a 13 inch thats the widest ive seen on a camaro. do you think 18s will impact the body?. i kno hre has some 20" 13 inch wides wheels. i figured 18 wouldnt be too bad. speedy v6 do you have any pics of your car? id ike to see em on a maro or bird.

ill try and get some progress up asap soo you guys can critique me
        I pledge aliegence to the flag that sits on the front facia of my camaro and to the Mickey Thompsons that make it stand two tires under torque indivisable

Comment

nevermind duhh i see your site

how wide are your wheels?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X