Interior Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Paint

I'm getting some money in soon and decided I was going to decorate my interior somewhat. I have a Navy Blue with tan interior Camaro. I'm going to paint the panels that mount on the doorhandles/locks, the panel that surrounds the radio/climate control, and the panels that surround the vents... My question is this, should I...

A) Paint these listed panels Chrome/Silver to match my Blue exterior's decaling...
    B) Paint these listed panels Tan to match the appolestry and the carpeting of my interior...
    C) Paint them white and forget matching period... or
    D) Leave em alone, don't paint em at all.

Also how do you remove those panels that surround the vents and radio/climate controls?
    1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

I'm not sure how chrome/silver against the rest of the tan interior would look, I don't think it would work so good, but I've never seen it so I could be wrong. Personally I would go with navy blue, but that's just me.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

Navy Blue sounds cool, it would match my exterior... any other suggestions?
      1997 Camaro RS W/T-Tops<br />All Stock / 200 HP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X