Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rims

A few weeks ago I bought some 17" rims on ebay from this company called vault wheels, so yesterday finally I got some money to buy the tires for those rims, I go to get the tires mounted and to my surprise the rims dont fit! needles to say I was pissed, the company advertises those rims for firebirds, they even asked me before shipping the rims to tell them the exact year and model of my car to ensure a perfect fit! im pretty steam about that right now. I sent them an email but they havent replied. So if anyone is thinking about buying some rims from them be warned that you might get ripped off like me. :mad:

what is the bolt pattern? and what rims are they?

do the rims not fit on the wheel studs, or do they rub because the tires hit the wheel wells?

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

heres a link for the rims http://www.vaultwheels.com/home1.html its the jades
      the bolt pattern is the same, the thing is that they dont fit because the rim hits the calipers when its mounted, so the rim cant spin.

Comment

put the wheel on and see how much room they are off by. i suggest grinding away at the caliper a bit there is only a small amount of interference. its actually a common problem. if you do a search in suspension youll find quite a few cases of it.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X