Installing SS spoiler...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing SS spoiler...

I just got my spoiler out of the paintshop and shes ready to go. So I have NO bolts or screws of any kind, just light (with no harness) and spoiler. So I just take the screws from the stock spoiler light and bolt it in after running the wires to the hole at the end. Then I remove the stock spoiler. I realized that the bolts are attached to the spoiler AND arent removeable. I also take note that splicing the wires looks retared and I dont wanna f*ck up the harness comming from the car. So, I'm thinkin I can get the harness and four bolts from the dealership. I have a few questions. How do I install the bolts once I have them? And does any1 know part #s for these things?
    <b> \'95 Camaro 3.4L A4 <i>Rikku</i><br />AutoX - Drift - Street </b><br />\"Sideways is faster.\"

Ummm, You can get bolts like I had on it from Home depot, Cant help you with not wanting to splice wires, I am pretty handy with a soldering iron though, You should have had the paint place install it, Then it would have been easier.
    Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X