My Bird Hit The Floor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bird Hit The Floor!

Well as of December 9th 2003 My Firebird was rearended..Was going to post these pics and a write up earlier but have been busy since the kids insurance company is PISSIN AROUND!! dont Anyone ever Deal with GE Auto Insurance they are crappy as all Hell. But anyway i was on my way to visit my buddy who works at a pizza shop locally and i went to make the left turn in, i was stopped mind you and as i let off the brake i was wacked and did a complete 180 onto the side of the Road.. Kid go out and had no clue what happened. And now 2 weeks later the claim is still not settled due to his company still deciding whether they want to take full liabilty for the accident. So as the story goes on since its been so long PRogressesive(My insurance company) is towing my car back to my house tomorrow or monday since they dont want to pay the sitting fee at the Local Shop which is $20 a day so its already over $200 easily plus towing charges. Ohwell on with the pics, mayb ethis means i can get a Z or something :cool: But let me tell u i miss the hell outa her....been a real boring 2 weeks.. Holla Kids
    [img] http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics3/Wreck%20001.jpg[/img]

[img] http://www.thenebula.com/carpics/pics3/Wreck%20005.jpg[/img]
    1995 Firebird<br />CAI<br />Painted Interior White<br />De-badged Doors<br />MTX System<br />16x8 Epic Marquis Rims<br />--Next Mod to Come--<br />lowering kit, tint

it tottaled?

Comment

....i dont think its totalled, i may be wrong, but it doesnt look like there's any frame damage. sooooooo why dont they just repair it. im assuming ur hoping for being "totalled" cuz u wanna Z. sorry bout the accident by the way :(
      99\' Camaro v6 T5- SOLD<br />2004 VW Golf TDI

Comment

I was in a similar accident earlier this year. My damage was much more extensive (at least it looks like it from this angle in those pics) and it was repaired as good as new.

I seriously doubt that she will be written off as totaled though...

Comment

yeah dont think she;ll be totalled but theres that chance due to the fact shes a 95 wit over 107,000 miles on the clock..either way if they give me the money to fix it i might juz sell the body for salvage and use the repair money for a downpayment. still awaiting my answer from the kids insurance...proly nothing til the new year unfortunatly.
          1995 Firebird<br />CAI<br />Painted Interior White<br />De-badged Doors<br />MTX System<br />16x8 Epic Marquis Rims<br />--Next Mod to Come--<br />lowering kit, tint

Comment

Sorry to hear/see man...GOTTA be going through hell right now not driving the bird around!!! Good luck and wish for a speedy recovery for her!
            Stephen Cruikshank<br /><br />Selling some stuff so all I have left is the FRA, !MAF Screen, whisper lid, Holley PowerShot, 3\" catback, and 160* thermo on the car<br /><br />I Practice Street S.M.A.R.T.S. - do you?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X