Spoiler idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler idea

I was thinking of getting a raised stock spoiler from a TA, removing the 3rd brake light and mounting it on top of the existing one on my car. What do you guys think?
    2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

huh... would need to see it to get the full effect but i'm not sure i would like it. But then again i'm not big on the whole 2 spoiler thing. I would photoshop it first if i were u!

Comment

that would look great!!!...that is if your going for the import look...IMO the only spoilers that look good on F-bodys are the factory ones...not 2 factory ones

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Ok, first, as you know the stock "spoiler" on the v6's are pretty much flat, so I don't think it would be all that tall. I saw it done on a TA, and it looked pretty bad-a$$ IMO. I think it was in this month's issue of Pontiac High Performance. Besides, we don't have a whole lot of options anyway, unless you want an aluminum Paul Walker wing. I liked it because of origniality of the concept.
        2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

Originally posted by memphis_raines:
          Ok, first, as you know the stock "spoiler" on the v6's are pretty much flat, so I don't think it would be all that tall. I saw it done on a TA, and it looked pretty bad-a$$ IMO. I think it was in this month's issue of Pontiac High Performance. Besides, we don't have a whole lot of options anyway, unless you want an aluminum Paul Walker wing. I liked it because of origniality of the concept.
          I said factory, not stock...a TA spoiler is factory, I think the thing you're talking about is a lip that goes around the bird spoilers

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

why dont you just by my ww flush mount spoiler
            no fate but what we make<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1</a>

Comment

^^ what he said
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I dont think I would like the two spoiler thing. Would need to see some pics.
                My Car <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/tucsoncamaro\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/tucsoncamaro</a> <br />3 inch flowmaster catback system, with ceramic coated pacesetter headers,3 inch cat,K&N FIPK

Comment

Hey blackbyrd are you selling your WW spoiler? Send me an e-mail if you are.

Comment

theres a guy lives around the corner from me with a v6 bird.. he has a wings west mid/high rise camaro spoiler.. on top of his stock firebird spoiler.. it looks like total ***
                    \"Why Race?? Because basketball, baseball, and football only require one ball\"

Comment

i saw what he was talkin about it tha pontiac magazine the car looks sic, i say do it
                      *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

Amen, 916. Let's raise the offering....lol

Comment

ill get a pic from the magazine hopefullt tomorrow but i dont have a scanner anymore so it might be kinda crappy pic but who cares but i say go for it
                          *1997 Camaro v6 3.8*<br />President of NorCal Sinister Six

Comment

I probably will, but i'm still working on suspension & brakes right now, so it'll have to wait until funds are more abundant lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                              Good to see the site is back up
                              by 2.8 Bird
                              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                              3 days ago
                            • FirebirdGT
                              New Site Hosting Issues
                              by FirebirdGT
                              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X