driving light bulb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving light bulb?

i got a set of silverstar headlights by sylvana.. now im looking to get a set of really bright driving lights for the bottom... what is out there, i know silverstar dosent make that light as of now.. i want both lights to look the same so one dosent look less bright than the other..

I have the same setup as you are talking about, and I went with a krypton bulb #885 that I found on ebay. They aren't as white as the silverstar's, but they are close.

-Marc
    sigpic

Comment

has ur bulb lasted..? i know its a pain in the *** to replace those bulbs and i dont want to put an off brand in there and burns out in 3 months..

Comment

Yeah, I've had them on for about 5 months now and they still work fine. Although, I don't use them when driving, just for the alarm when I park. I also don'e use my camaro too often. My car gets no more than 50 miles per month. Most of the time, less than 15 miles per month, so those bulbs BETTER NOT burn out anytime soon.

-Marc
        sigpic

Comment

im looking to use them on a daily basis with my headlights... i know sylvana has a regular halogen bulb but im not sure it it will compair to the silverstar..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X