Has anybody tried one of those SS spoilers from ebay yet? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody tried one of those SS spoilers from ebay yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody tried one of those SS spoilers from ebay yet?

Anyone?

I have, but it was a take off from an SS, its a real SLP product. AND I ONLY PAID 200 bux!! Muahahha

the guy spelled camaro camEro.

Comment

I did, and I found nothing wrong with it. Got here quick and looked good.
      1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

Most of the aftermaket ones look good but are slightly off, i had a aftermarket SS wing on my car and it stuck up like 1/2 an inch on the drivers side because the hole on that side is too small, all i did was make the hole bigger and it sat right on there perfect
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Big Tymer:

the guy spelled camaro camEro.
          <hr></blockquote>

what does thathave to do with an ss spoiler?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by cammed3800:

what does thathave to do with an ss spoiler?
            <hr></blockquote>

if someone was searching for "camaro" on ebay then they would not get his auction because he dosent know how to spell camaro correctly
            -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by StudlyCamaro:

if someone was searching for "camaro" on ebay then they would not get his auction because he dosent know how to spell camaro correctly
              <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Comment

I hate when people spell Camaro wrong.. This girl at my school kept doin that when I got my car.. She loved it and was talkin to me about it a lot.. And a couple times when she imed me she spelled it "camero".. So I made sure to type it spelled right to try and make her notice.. She still signed my yearbook, "Have fun driving your camero this summer!"

It just looks so wrong that way, you know?
                1996 Camaro Z28 M6<br />Red, T-tops, 5.7L LT1<br />Borla Cat-Back, SLP PP/Clutch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X